Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire a Senior IT HR Business Partner (Senior Director Level) to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for an experienced IT HR Business Partner with previous exposure to leading large scale projects teams within complex global environments.
The HR Business Partner will operate as a trusted IT Partner to the HR Leadership while helping to shape the HR business initiatives and strategy. The IT HR Business Partner
The successful candidate will be building strong relationships with business stakeholders across the business and will lead global projects and help define the global HR function by building strong relationships within the business and drive best practice business solutions and services.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong HCM/ Payroll system expertise - preferably Oracle
- Extensive experience of global shared services and off shoring arrangements
- Knowledge of BI and reporting tools would be advantageous
- Previous experience as Senior Business Partner within a global organisation is essential
- Previous experience being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience having managed complex teams across multiple country locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous engagement at C level across the business
- Extensive HR Commercial Awareness is essential
- Minimum 10 years' experience within IT and/ or HR
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business.
As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org