IT Infrastructure & Demand Manager (€80,000 + Bonus + Benefits)
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently secured several exciting projects.
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
To support their growth, they are seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure & Demand Manager. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience as an Infrastructure Project / Programme Manager and experience overseeing international programmes.
- Assists in establishing and implementing consistent global lead management processes, including documentation and reporting of metrics.
- Manages and executes the Lead Optimization Roadmap including the support of Worldwide Scale Programs
- Responsible for the identification of any gaps or opportunities for the optimization of lead flow and thorough and clear communication with stakeholders in order to facilitate correction.
- Develops formalized, role-based training and on-boarding processes to ensure team members are adhering to established processes as well as minimizing single points of failure within the team as a whole. Updates training as business workflows change.
- Assists in the development of methodologies for conducting audits of customers BU processes covering lead staging, opt-in practices, lead capture and management, forms processing, integration with entitlements and / or CRM systems, and role of their programs
- Manages team members with respect to achieving objectives, elevating colleague engagement, recognition programs, and long term colleague development.
- Capable of working in and managing staff in multiple locations and shifts.
- Experience in Cloud would be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in German and Good English (speaking and writing).
As this is a consulting position; flexibility to travel (up to 50% of the time) is a must.