Montash are working alongside one of the UK's leading education company based in West London who are looking to grow their current IT team. As an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for collaborating directly with the development teams to facilitate and unblock their sprints, along with working with the rest of the operations team to build their cloud infrastructure.
The successful candidate should possess commercial experience working in an OS agnostic environment with a strong windows infrastructure background. You will have a desire to automate tasks where possible using cutting-edge technologies to help others be as efficient as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Automate and maintain server provisioning and application deployment
- Continually improve the speed, efficiency, and scalabilty of the build processes and infrastructure
- Being a technical expert in the technologies
- Leading project implementations that will empower other teams to work more efficiently.
- Developing and implementing smart technology choices that drive our business forward.
Supporting a variety of systems, doing thorough RCA when required and ensuring one-time fixes are implemented.
- Experience in administering Windows infrastructure
- Experience using AWS including - VPC's, EC2, Route53, S3, Security groups and building highly available self-healing infrastructure
- Experience working with Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS
- Infrastructure automation experience with Powershell
- Utilisation of monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, Nagios, SCOM or similar technologies
- Familiarity with using GIT as a code management tool
- Experience working in an Agile environment either Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in a Linux infrastructure
- Experience in at least one programming language
- Python scripting
- Working with JSON/Yaml
- Configuration management tools - Powershell DSC and Puppet
- Experience conducting log file analysis using tools such as Loggly or ELK
- Use of Docker
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with tremendous potential. As part of the package you will receive a great salary + generous benefits.
Contact me in on for further details.
Telephone: 0207 014 0238