Montash have been engaged by a global organisation based in the UK & Germany to source a Network Project Manager for a global Infrastructure project
You will be responsible for the management and negotiation of various vendors and contracts for Voice and Network topics, alondsige assisting with the delivery of a new IT network for a bsuiness unit of the client, who are currently undergoing a separation of infrastructure estates.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in IT and practical experience of several years in the field of IT and Network Security
- Experience in the Negotiation of Vendor contracts in the field of Network and Voice
- Acceptance of flexible working hours based on project requirements
- Understanding of Critical Path and Service Delivery
- Demonstrable and proven experience with IT Network project management and best practice surrounding delivery of similar successful projects
- Strong customer orientation
- Understanding of WAN/LAN and Voice Programs
- Ideally Experience in Telecomms industry or similar
Please not the First Month of this role will be on-site in the UK, with a view to be able to work from home up to 2 days per week unless required on-site.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences for this requirement please apply below. If you feel it would be better suited to a colleague or friend please send this to them.