IT Operations Manager - Global - Infrastructure - Stakeholder Management - London
IT Operations Manager - Global - Infrastructure - Stakeholder Management - London required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an experienced IT Operations Manager to join a large established organisation.
Salary Range = £85,000 - £95,000 per Annum + Generous Benefits.
- Leads the development of business cases.
- Leads pipeline assessment process for the review and prioritization of all zone infrastructure projects.
- Liaises with the IT Leadership Team to ensure that the overall technology plans are aligned with wider IT and business strategies to ensure IT Operations meets business needs and delivers services effectively.
- Owns the global investment portfolio for infrastructure, and directs the consolidation of demand into one coherent International project portfolio.
- Leads discussions and provides recommendations in regards to prioritizing and planning technology infrastructure demand.
- Ensures the provision of appropriate project management resource to Technology Operations for the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Directs and controls financial planning, budgeting, and reporting while liaising with the PPM team.
- Maintain ownership of service and stakeholder relationships for IT operations services at the International Zone level.
- Manage Zone and global stakeholders' expectations and requirements for delivery of IT services
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are agreed, managed and reviewed in line with business requirements.
- Extensive Infrastructure Knowledge covering a wide range of expertise.
- Excellent leadership skills and a clear track record of delivering outstanding performance.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale programs / projects on a multinational basis.
- Proven ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders at a Senior Leadership Level.
- Extensive and direct experience of people management - leading across geographically and culturally diverse teams.
- Strong operational experience across large scale, complex organizations.
- A proven track record in the support of complex and varied technology solutions, supporting systems and infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
- Superior experience of developing, managing and prioritizing conflicting business demand and matching it to limited resources
- Superior financial management and budgeting experience.
- Strong background in project implementation and management methodologies.
- Proven ability to build and execute strategy.
- Extensive experience of planning activities across IT organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, coach and guide senior level managers - providing directional leadership, management, guidance and coaching across geographies.
- Strong track record in building and developing teams - including initiating and delivering change, engendering a common culture, developing leadership and management capability to deliver sustainable performance.
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix organization is essential.
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please call Montash at 02070140230