Montash Associates are currently engaged with a Prestigious Global Organisation that is seeking an IT Performance Lead to join their strong function.
They are seeking a proven and forward-thinking IT Performance specialist, reporting directly to the Head of Architecture & Strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead IT Performance process across teams to define, implement and execute the Performance process for the entire IT Function
- Manage areas of IT Demand Management, Operational Performance, Continuous Improvement, Enterprise Risk, IT Compliance and Operational Risk
- Advise the IT organisation on potential risk and compliance issues
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that each IT program has clear benefits tracking and financial return
- Measure IT Program, Project portfolio execution and performance
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be specialized in a number of areas such as; regulatory risk, operational risk, technology risk, business continuity, information risk and security risk
- Have experience in leading large teams (20+)
- Be experienced in presenting large amounts of data which can be easily understood
- Be proven in driving performance measures in large organisations
- Have the ability to engage Senior IT and Business stakeholders
- Possess a strong track record of achieving operational and financial improvements
- Have the power to influence based on clearly worded recommendations and concisely presented performance data
- Have 10-15 years' relevant work experience
- Possess excellent reporting & presentation skills
- Be independent, professional and objective
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on 0207 014 0230 or email at email@example.com.