Montash have been engaged by a world leading manufacturing company in the West Midlands to secure an IT Portfolio Lead for their wholesale to retail transformation.
The IT Portfolio Manager will be accountable for the planning, delivery of on time projects and financial management of portfolios for IT systems projects. Will provide leadership, direction and professional development of IT project resources ensuring skills and knowledge are aligned to requirements. Will also be responsible for developing professional portfolio and project management standards and ensuring that these are implemented, coincide with audit standards and are maintained.
- Lead efficient, enthusiastic and pro-active teams operating effectively in a continuously changing environment
- Ensure that IT projects delivered enable sponsors ability to realize agreed benefits
- Work with the IT and business teams to introduce new processes and practices to develop and improve project delivery performance across all portfolios
- Personally manage and deliver IT projects/programs/work streams as required
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize & schedule appropriate resources on projects by building awareness of the bigger picture and managing the demand pipeline, facilitating forward planning
- Manage multiple projects on a daily basis and balance resource use according to priorities agreed with Management
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Strong Fluency/user of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of internal company software applications applicable to the enterprise systems
- Understands and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging tools, technologies and social applications.
Character must haves:
- This person must have exceptional communication skills as you will be sitting across 4 work streams and reporting into C level stakeholders for a multi-billion pound organisation.
- Up to 70k basic plus bonus plus car
If you feel well suited to this position, give me a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org.