IT Procurement & Supply Chain Lead required. Montash requires an IT Procurement & Supply Chain Lead to join one of their clients, who are a global company in the food & beverage industry, based in Chertsey on an initial six month contract.
The IT Procurement & Supply Chain Lead will need the following skills/experience:
- Combination of strong Procurement experience and technological knowledge
- Knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain Processes and Data requirements
- Strong functional knowledge of Strategic Procurement Technologies (Sourcing, Analytics, CLM, SRM, etc.), like BravoSolution, SAP Ariba, Ivalua, Zycus, Coupa, etc.
- Strong functional knowledge on Vendor Network solutions, both with traditional EDI or e-marketplaces systems
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Spend Analytics solutions in large, federated organizations with complex data harmonization requirements.
- Demonstrable industry knowledge - with focus on retail (critical) and hospitality or food service industry (plus)
- Experience working for a multinational organisation and working with colleagues internationally and demonstrated mobility
- Ability to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels up to senior management in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Experience in a process-driven environment
- Proven leader with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience managing teams; remote management
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Demonstrated ability to deliver continuous improvement initiatives
- Proficient in influencing overall business results while managing the risk profile of the business
The IT Procurement & Supply Chain Lead's responsibilities will include:
- Own the Group Procurement relationship to maintain and develop a structed Procurement strategy to underpin business needs
- Establish prioritised and funded projects in partnership with the business function in line with the agreed strategy
- Lead, in partnership with Business and IT Procurement and Architecture, the selection of Procurement Solutions (e.g., Software) and Service Vendors (E.g., System Integrators)
- Provide overall coordination/program management of multiple projects and/or direct management of individual systems projects
- Manage internal, external IT staff and IT vendors for the delivery of agreed Procurement projects
- Participate in country engagements with the Group Purchasing and Supply Chain team to gauge country maturity and develop solutions
- Actively participate in, or lead, business and IT workgroups to determine business requirements, define the scope of a project and plan timescales and the resources needed
- Provide expertise in the specific process and technical areas and apply knowledge to support delivery projects in support of Procurement Function
- Collaborate with country Procurement and IT resources for the implementation of defined IT solutions and the delivery of expected business benefits
- Manage IT internal resources and vendor's support team to deliver ongoing technical support
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.