Montash is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager for a Large Insurance Organisation. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of service delivery, ongoing application maintenance and the delivery strategy for a defined portfolio of business applications in the procurement area. The role will be responsible for all service delivery as the single point of contact for a specific business segment, function and application portfolio managing relationships with internal and or external vendors of the organisation. Experience of Procurment Applications is ESSENTIAL.
The role requires an individual with experience of SAP, Oracle or ERP procurement modules such as SAP MM or SAP Ariba. This role however will be very high level and will include a large amount of business engagement.
The right candidate will have the following skillset:
- Experience with the application development and maintenance delivery of respective applications according to service level agreements.
- ERP, ORACLE OR SAP experience with procurement modules such as SAP MM or SAP Ariba.
- Experience Ensures compliance with IT service management governance, standards and polices (Zurich Risk Policies, Blue Book and others as appropriate)
- Maintains a business-oriented IT service catalogue for their applications, including link to business processes, service levels and request management for IT services
- Monitors critical application governance and reports on service level performance, generating improvement actions where necessary
- Responsible for ensuring that every critical application has a technology roadmap, to maintain related hardware and software and reduce operational risk from out-of-support infrastructure in collaboration with architecture and ITI.
- responsible for managing customer satisfaction and service improvement programs, as well as escalation and complaint management
- Spanish & English Language Skills are requried.
The role is a new position within the organisation and thus the post holder will have the opportunity to shape and develop the role from the outset and the opportunity to work in a genuinely fast paced environment for a global organisation. The role will primarily be based in Barcelona and comes with an impressive base salary and benefits.