Senior Project Manager
Montash are currently retained by a leading consultancy who are seeking a set of experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Project Managers to join their Public Sector team.
Role and responsibilities
- Leading a disciplined project team aiming to meet and exceed the client's expectations.
- Leading and delivering projects to time, budget and quality standards
- Using established techniques for estimating and planning, financial management and quality management
- Leading a project team in delivering CAMSS (Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Social, Security) and Java/Microsoft based application development solutions to the client using agile or other methodologies
- Leading teams of practitioners to develop, integrate, transition and implement solutions of high complexity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Public sector industry experience is essential
- Use of, and tailoring of, best of breed project management processes and tools
- Successful track record in delivery of projects and/services involving multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong leadership skills
- A good understanding and experience of commercial management
- A well developed approach to problem solving and decision making
- Global Integrated Delivery, and experience of managing on and off shore teams
- The ability to manage and control the project plan to ensure successful completion of the plan activities and delivery of the project to schedule, quality and budget
- Transition & Transformation Project Management
If this opportunity is of interest and sounds like a role for you please contact Barty Isola on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230.