IT Project Manager- Permanent
IT project manager/ Infrastructure/Delivery/SAP/End to End/ Deployment
Montash is currently retained by a leading retail organisation which holds significant market share and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. They are currently looking to source an IT Project Manager with experience offend to end delivery of three or more project lifecycles with a significant IT element.
The IT Project Manager will manage business change projects or work streams within programmes. The IT Project Manager will be working across several functions and play a key part in determining the overall success of key business objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that project objectives have a clearly defined scope and success criteria in place.
- Build and lead project teams whilst ensuring the clarity of roles, responsibilities and skills for successful project delivery.
- Manage all aspects of end to end deployment of the project, enabling the delivery of clear business benefits as agreed by the main stakeholders senior management.
- Managing the sign off and closure of the project: this includes the return of project members to their teams, closure of budget and post-implementation review and ensuring that all project learning's resulting delivery project management process improvements are implemented.
- Be able to think laterally and cut to the heart of problems
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Demonstrate strong leadership traits that embolden and empower team members to act with passion
- Infrastructure knowledge or experience would be desirable.
- Act with integrity, demonstrating a consciousness of how the team's efforts impact on consumers
A competitive salary and benefits scheme is in place for the right candidate.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like a discussion on the current retail market situation please contact Scott Miller on +442070140230 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org