IT Project Manager
£50 - 60k Base + Bonus + Car Allowance
Montash is currently retained by a leading retail organisation. As a Project Manager sitting within the international arm of the business, you will be responsible for managing multiple end to end projects including ensuring the delivery of all projects in terms of deliverables, costs, and time constraints.
As part of one of the fastest growing parts of the business with operations across the globe, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career through a broad range of projects and experiences.
The role will include working with both the waterfall and the agile methodologies and will require an individual that is able to manage a range of projects across a business. Global retail or consumer goods experience is mandatory.
Role and responsibilities
- To plan, control, manage and be accountable for overall delivery of an IT project(s) to meet the agreed business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality
- To ensure that the business case is produced by the business which quantifies potential business benefits with input provided by Business Analysts
- To ensure business change activities and requirements are included in the project plan as defined by the Change Manager, Business Analyst and the business
- To be accountable for testing at project plan level
- To work with the business to make sure they track and measure business benefits that were identified in the business case
- To work with IT Procurement, IT colleagues and Suppliers to ensure the most cost effective, timely & appropriate IT solutions are developed to fulfill the commercial and business requirements
- To establish and maintain good relationships with the business, IT and suppliers resolving conflicting priorities or issues that may arise
- To be familiar with tools and technologies to be able to make the right decisions for issues affecting the delivery of the IT project
- To ensure adherence to defined methods and standards including the operating model and quality gates and participating in robust quality assurance activities on projects
- Retail/Consumer goods experience is mandatory
- Strong Project/ Portfolio management experience
- Relevant professional qualifications in APMG, Prince 2, PMI or MSP etc.
- A thorough understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies e.g. agile and waterfall
- Senior Stakeholder Management and strong communication skills
- The ability to work and communicate with team members both onshore and offshore
- A strong understanding of Information Technology
- Experience with delivery and governance
- Experience ensuring that progress of projects adheres to a specified plan
If this new and exciting opportunity is of interest and sounds like the next role for you, please contact Ellie White on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230.