Montash is currently retained by a global organisation seeking an IT project manager to join their growing business.
- Good all round "experienced" Project Manager who can deliver infrastructure (End User Compute, Cloud, Hosting, W/LAN, etc), SAAS products (HR Systems/Enhancements but not mandatory to have specific HR systems background) and "Capability/Change" projects
- Stakeholder Management
- Can Do/Self starter attitude
- Desktop Cloud/Any Device
- Cloud Capability
- WAN Review & Enhancements
- Managed Print Serivces/Follow Me
- HR Transformation
- A successful track record of delivering IT projects to time, cost and quality in a multi-channel landscape.
- Persuasion and influencing skills to ensure that things get done.
- Stakeholder management up to board level.
- Delivery of projects using a combination of in house and external teams.
- Project planning (identifying who needs to be involved, taking into account the availability of others, dependencies between tasks etc.)
- PRINCE2 or MSP qualification.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more business analysts and project managers.
- Business case experience, including cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Supplier management skills
- Able to clearly prioritise, manage resources and establish team goals.
If this is of interest or for a talk around the market in general please call Chloe Winterhalter on 0207014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org