I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join a Global E-commerce enterprise that is undergoing a large IT Transformation across their ERP/CRM & IT Architecture.
You will be responsible for managing cross-functional teams that support the whole enterprise (front end and backend). The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience working in an international environment; where you have managed different technical teams as-well as possess strong stakeholder management skills. Experience with an agile environment is a plus (Scrum and Kanban).
This is a unique opportunity to get involved in one of the most exciting enterprises in Europe; where you can be a key contributor to the success of the business.
The Project Manager - IT, identifies initial project scope and controls scope changes, leads project teams, develops the work breakdown structure, estimates project costs and identifies, monitors and controls risks. In addition, this position manages vendors and ensures project quality; along with measuring and reporting project performance and taking corrective action to ensure that project schedule, cost, and quality goals are met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Develop IT project plans by scoping, scheduling and estimating efforts across projects' full life cycle.
- Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, budget, and time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Successfully execute project plans by coordinating resource management and planning with multiple internal departments and with multiple third-party vendors.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with the business owners.
- Help to write and deliver statements of work.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Communicate accurate status reports to all affected stakeholders of the project on a consistent basis.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop technical specifications in conjunction with technical staff including inputs, outputs, logic, and other details necessary to develop or select the appropriate technology solution.
- Identify and separate needs for revamped or new business processes separate from technology solutions, and work with internal customers to create business processes.
- Develop quality assurance test plans and direct quality assurance testing.
- Develop user acceptance test plan to validate the installed configuration and operation against detailed technical specifications, and review test results.
- Solicit vendor bids, select vendors, negotiate vendor contract, and manage contracts (as needed).
- Measure and report project performance, identify and control changes, verify and control scope.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create project charter and preliminary scope statement, and support the project sponsor in seeking project approval.
- 5 - 8 years' of project management experience
- Prior experience managing small to medium size projects
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- A thorough understanding of PMI principles -
- Self-directed professional with strong project management and organizational skills
- Prioritization skills and analytical acumen.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Application skills (SQL, NAV, SharePoint, Biztalk), and CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Must have a client serving approach and be able to guide teams to work through their business process issues and arrive at best practices solutions
- Business analysis experience
- PMP certification
- Understanding of ERP/CRM/backend systems/IT Architecture business processes and industry best practices
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.