IT Project Manager (Payments) - €75k - €85k
||IT Project Manager (Payments) - €75k - €85k
||North Holland, North Holland
||€75000 - €85000 per annum + Bonus&Benefits
||over 2 years ago
My client is a Global Financial Enterprise based in the North Holland region, that is experiencing a large IT Transformation Program.
This enterprise is currently undergoing a very large IT Transformation and as such they have invested heavily in their Digital / Mobile & Cloud IT operations.
They are seeking a hands on project manager with extensive experience in the payment services or telecom industry to join a fast growing, innovative enterprise.
- Ensure the project and associated business case are scoped, initiated and approved according to required procedures
- Ensure the project is planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions
- Ensure the project is resourced appropriately
- Ensure the project work is executed and implemented according to the plan or any agreed changes to the plan and according to agreed project management standards
- Ensure relevant and appropriate analysis, management information, and reporting is provided
- Ensure that requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, and other related project artefacts are documented and tracked
- Ensure that appropriate meetings are held and that outputs and artefacts are produced and distributed. Chair the relevant meetings
- Ensure that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets
- Ensure project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication
- Analyse and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate
- Proposal to adjust financial plan, when better insight reveals more appropriate costs
- Ensure the project spends according to the agreed financial plan
- Manage project team members consistent with our management principles
- Where applicable provide other relevant support as required by the programme manager
- Ensure the project closes according to required procedures
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organisation, as appropriate
- Actively supports the COO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organisation imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
- Experience in, or a strong affinity with, the Payments Services Industry or Financial Services industry is advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the Netherlands & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.