IT Project Manager (Payments) - €80k - €100k
||IT Project Manager (Payments) - €80k - €100k
||£65332.48 - £81665.60 per annum
||about 3 years ago
My client is a Global Financial Enterprise based in Amsterdam, who is experiencing a large IT Transformation Program.
This enterprise is currently undergoing a very large IT Transformation and as such they have invested heavily in their Digital / Mobile & Cloud IT operations.
They are seeking a hands on project manager with extensive experience in the payment services or telecom industry to join a fast growing, innovative enterprise.
- Ensure the project and associated business case are scoped, initiated and approved according to required procedures
- Ensure the project is planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions
- Ensure the project is resourced appropriately
- Ensure the project work is executed and implemented according to the plan or any agreed changes to the plan and according to agreed project management standards
- Ensure relevant and appropriate analysis, management information, and reporting is provided
- Ensure that requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, and other related project artefacts are documented and tracked
- Ensure that appropriate meetings are held and that outputs and artefacts are produced and distributed. Chair the relevant meetings
- Ensure that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets
- Ensure project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication
- Analyse and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate
- Proposal to adjust financial plan, when better insight reveals more appropriate costs
- Ensure the project spends according to the agreed financial plan
- Manage project team members consistent with our management principles
- Where applicable provide other relevant support as required by the programme manager
- Ensure the project closes according to required procedures
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organisation, as appropriate
- Actively supports the COO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organisation imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
- Experience in, or a strong affinity with, the Payments Services Industry or Financial Services industry is advantageous.