IT Project Manager - Retail (£65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus & Benefits)
I am currently working with an International Retail Company that is going through a large IT Transformation.
They are investing heavily in their e-commerce and multichannel offerings and as such it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are seeking a delivery focused project manager that will work on multiple customer led projects simultaneously. You will work on projects from inception to completion.
We are seeking someone that is accustomed to working in a complex environment hence experience in Retail, FMCG or Consultancy is a must.
About the role:
- Plans and structures projects per set project methodology
- Monitors and controls project work, including management of dependencies and interfacing within and between the project and line organization.
- Defines and controls the project scope by creating a project time schedule that includes following up on progress, budgeting, forecasting, and controlling the actual project costs.
- Creates a communication plan that secures that the right information is communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepares the organization for change and secures that benefits/needs are realize.
- Plans and maintains the country implementation calendar.
- Identifies, mitigates, monitors, and controls risks by performing quality management.
- Manages and controls procurement of resources and services with support from the internal purchasing organization.
- Ensures that the receiving organizations are prepared through organizational change management, e.g. securing sponsorship and building the relevant and necessary relations.
- Leads the team of Project Coordinators.
- You will have extensive experience leading customer centric projects / programmes
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Strong communication skills - accustomed to liaising and influencing C-level Managers & Stakeholders.
- Experience in Retail, FMCG, CPG, or Digital Consultancy.
- Experience in Multichannel, E-commerce, CRM & Digital
- Accustomed to working with different business units including IS, Finance, HR, Marketing & Sales.