For one of our global client in Frankfurt, Montash are currently recruiting for IT Project Manager (SAP).
The European project manager within the Business Services for Europe reports to the PMO Manager and supports him/her to drive the design) and implementation of applications and tools.
He / she will be responsible to implement enabling applications and tools across all end-to-end processes for Europe. Projects include applications and tools for the following areas (examples):
- Program Management
- Business Process Management & Documentation
- Knowledge & Content Management
- Training Administration
- Customer Interaction & Workflows
- Data Analytics, KPIs & Reporting
- Process Excellence & Lean Management
- Other cross-functional projects
He / she will closely collaborate with the team of the End-to-End Regional Process Managers, Global Process Owners / CoE Service Heads and MCO teams, external 3rd parties (3rd party consulting firms; BPO / transformation provider), as well as other internal stakeholders in Europe.
- Very good program and project management skills (ability to identify problems and define solutions incl. implementation plans in a structured manner)
- Solid understanding of end-to-end processes is a plus (one or more):
- Purchase to Pay (P2P)
- Employee Services (ES)
- Account to Report (A2R)
- Invoicing to Cash
- Sufficient level of technical & business background and proven experience in managing software / tool implementation projects
- Good understanding of common Information System (IS) solutions
- >6 years direct work experience in business / IT environment
- 2-4 years direct work experience in Project / Program Management capacity