My client a global E-commerce company are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their established team currently focusing on large scale Epos projects - then moving on to other IT related projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud-based solutions to leapfrog my client's capabilities.
Responsible for working with business leads & sponsors to successfully implement business projects (or workstreams) & associated change, while ensuring appropriate governance and measures of success are in place.
- Focus on the benefits and outcomes of change initiatives and projects, to agreed time, cost and quality metrics
- Works to achieve appropriate project business sponsorship, stakeholder support and engagement, alignment on outcomes
- Drives alignment and performance to ensure deliverables are supported by embedded organisational & process changes
- Supports agreed business change initiatives, projects or workstreams, ensuring appropriate governance is in place, including support for failing initiatives
- Ensures appropriate project or workstream level reporting is in place
- Supports the management of workstream, project and other dependencies
- Supports the management of relevant external suppliers / stakeholders
- Identifies learnings and root causes, and supports their use to drive efficient delivery of future initiatives
- Performs project & workstream peer reviews to provide assurance in all delivery & benefit areas
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to focus on and achieve required outcomes
- IT background and preferably experience of delivering an ePOS or Payment related project
- Able to pull together a strong and clear project plan and hold project team including third parties to account
- Demonstrable capability of leading and delivering cross-functional projects and workstreams
- Has successfully delivered project to cost, time and quality ensuring full benefit realisation
- Experience of implementing change projects which align both the 'hard' and 'soft' elements of the organisation e.g. strategy, processes, systems, structure, values, behaviour, skills, engagement and communication
- Ability to lead and successfully engage up to and including board level
- Proven ability to work as one team to support project delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Financial understanding and appreciation (budgeting, reporting, interpretation)
- Is not phased by complex problems or conflicting priorities
- Recognises limitations and requests support to resolve issues that go beyond current capability
If you are interested in the above please, apply now.