IT Purchasing Analyst - £200 - £225 Per Day - West Midlands - 3 Month Contract - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large global company to source an IT Purchasing Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month contract with possibility to extend.
You will be responsible to engage business users, understand objectives and communicate throughout senior management. You need to be able to develop meaningful relationships, create an IT vision and conduct research when necessary.
- Experience in finance, financial services, purchasing or similar industry.
- Extensive proven background in IT.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Strong understanding of product development and lifecycle to be able to assist the projects extensively.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: IT PURCHASING ANALYST / PURCHASING ANALYST / PURCHASING / IT PURCHASE / PROJECT MANAGER / PURCHASING SPECIALIST / PURCHASING / PURCHASE / FINANCIAL SERVICES / FINANCE / UK /