IT Purchasing Lead - £200 - £225 Per Day - West Midlands - 12 Month Contract - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large company to secure an experienced IT Purchasing Lead based in the Midlands on a 12 month contract starting immediately.
You will be responsible to engage business users, understand objectives and communicate throughout senior management. You need to be able to develop meaningful relationships, create an IT vision and conduct research when necessary.
You will need to be able to confidently represent IT within the Purchasing business and represent the business within IT. You will need to have extensive IT Portfolio Management experience.
- You will need to come from a strong IT background.
- Need to have a broad knowledge of IT project delivery.
- Experience of transition into service delivery within a purchasing domain.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to speak to director level stakeholders and you will need to be confident in representing the business within IT.
Please contact me on email@example.com for more information.
KEYWORDS: IT PURCHASING ANALYST / PURCHASING ANALYST / PURCHASING / IT PURCHASE / PROJECT MANAGER / PURCHASING SPECIALIST / PURCHASING / PURCHASE / FINANCIAL SERVICES / FINANCE / UK /