IT Risk Specialist-3 months-London-£500 per day-Urgent
Montash have been engaged by a global Investment bank, who are looking to acquire an IT Risk Specialist for a 3-month contract based in London.
The IT Risk Specialist will work as part of a global team covering OPC & IT Risk and associated activities in multiple locations across Europe, North America and Asia. Taking ownership of delivery of key reports and updates for management on Shadow and Light IT and associated activities
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing relationships with Business and IT teams, chairing periodic meetings and being a point of contact for escalating to wider team members.
- Engaging with Firm wide risk and control groups, including internal audit and territory control teams
- Providing independent expert advice to the IT areas on operational risk issues
Experience and Technical Skills that the IT Risk Specialist will need:
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in technology risk management or associated control function (e.g. Op Risk/SOX/audit /technology risk management)
- Preferably come from a financial services institution.
- Understanding of the role of IT Risk in a Global Markets business. This should include good understanding of the trade life cycle.
- Industry Certification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM and CRISC would be desirable
- Understanding and/or qualification in IT Risk and Governance frameworks and standards (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO etc.).
If you are a highly-motivated IT Risk Specialist looking to take on your next challenge, then please get in touch on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com