IT Risk Specialist - INVESTMENT BANKING - ASAP - LONDON
Contract Length: 3 Months
Montash are currently working with a Global Investment Bank based in London to source and secure an IT Risk Specialist. As an IT Risk Specialist you will be providing advise and guidance to the technology stakeholders on risk and control matters. You will be reviewing existing IT iterations within the Banks business teams, as well as dealing with review and catalogue of additional business IT streams including End User computing.
- Identifying key risk trends, issues and other insights requiring further investigation and following up with Technology as appropriate.
- Providing Independent expert advice to IT areas on operational risk issues
- Engaging with Firm wide risk and control groups (this includes internal audit and territory control teams)
- Execute IT Risk assessment reviews
- Previous experience in Investment Banking
- 5-10 years experience in technology risk management or associated control function (e.g. op risk /audit / SOX / technology risk management
- Understanding / qualification in IT risk and governance frameworks and standards ( e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO)
Risk / Management / OPC / IT / ITIL / Audit / SOX / Investment banking / risk assessment / operational / review / framework / control / issues