IT Sales & Business Manager - Contract - West Midlands - 3 Months - £350 - £500 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled IT Sales & Business Manager.
You will be responsible for the overall IT function within Sales and Business Planning. You will hold responsibility to align business goals, co-ordination of estimation, tracking and planning of IT solutions.
Ideal Candidate will have experience or a thorough understanding of the following KPIs:
- Governance gateways passed to 85% submissions.
- Delivery monthly improvement of systems performance by 5% per month.
- All projects to have lean delivery objectives (customer focused).
- Business Analysis, capturing, documentation and communication of business requirements.
- IT Vendor Management, including 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with stakeholder management - particularly the sales planning and wider IT in central & regional locations.
- Experience of lean remediation and coordination of incident and problem management within an IT sales business function.
- Extensive IT Project Management experience.
- Strong Business Analysis skills.
- Proven experience and ability to interact and communicate with various levels of stakeholders throughout IT and business.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
KEYWORDS: IT MANAGER / IT SALES / SALES / BUSINESS PLANNING / BUSINESS / BUSINESS ANALYSIS / DOCUMENTATION / PROGRAMME MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / IT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / LEADERSHIP / VENDOR MANAGEMENT / UK /