IT SCM Consultant
My client is implementing a new SAP ERP system with all related interfaces and EDI connections. As the users and key-users are not IT savvy a consultant to help bridge between the business and IT. The system is a global template and it is important to make the change from current way of working towards new way of working.
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Support process implementation programs and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
2. Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
3. Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings).
4. Assist the business in the development of the specific updated work instructions.
5. Assist the business in creating all required variants of UAT scripts to ensure proper testing.
6. Replace the current leading SME's where needed to secure progress and completion of activities by the Key Users.
1. Thorough SAP SCM/SD/Planning knowledge.
2. Involvement in multiple SAP implementations as IT consultant, thus being able to understand the system changes in detail.
3. Ability to translate the IT changes to the business impact with regards to day-to-day activities.
4. Hands-on, pro-active and pragmatic approach.