Montash are retained by a FTSE 250 organisation, who are currently sourcing an IT Security Analyst. This individual will be working on various security and infrastructure issues within the organisation. The professional will research into threats and vulnerabilities most likely to cause harm to the business. This is a crucial role that will also drive security awareness within the organisation while staying quite hands on and technical in relation to the security infrastructure.
- Analyse the state of the organisation's security infrastructure.
- Research into possible threats and vulnerabilities and suggest ways of improving existing tools and systems in order to improve the existing security measures.
- Provide reports to stakeholders and different business units in regards to information security issues.
- Proactively research into emerging threats and risks to the organisation.
- Assist in the delivery of new security initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required
- Security certifications preferred but not essential e.g. CISSP.
- Understanding of infrastructure, such as network security.
- Previous experience with numerous security tools e.g. SIEM, Archer, FireEye, etc.
- Exposure to a SOC environment.
- Must be adaptable to ever-changing environments.
- Great communication skills.
The right individual can expect career progression, as well as a great base salary and benefits package. Please get in touch with Ana Gaffney on anag@montash or 020 7014 0230 to discuss the position in confidence.