Montash has been retained by a leading UK retailer that is looking for an IT Security Architect to work as part of the IT Architecture team. The focus of the role will be ensuring the integrity of the Security Architecture is maintained and developed.
The IT Security Architect will have experience of mapping out the business security needs, working with their multi-million pound generating e-commerce website, therefore a background in e-commerce will be highly desirable.
- Developing Information Security strategies and policies
- Working alongside Solution Architects to ensure security frameworks are in place on key projects
- Mapping out the Security Architecture framework against the business' security requirements
- Leading development and implementation of technical governance
- Ensure the Security Architecture guidelines are followed during the implementation phase of security frameworks
- Strong background in Security Architecture
- Professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, TOGAF
- Effective communication skills with key stakeholders
- Experience working in a Security Architecture team
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture
Architecture, Security, CISSP, CISM, TOGAF, IT, IT Security, Security Architecture