Montash has been retained by a globally recognised retail brand that is looking for an IT Security Architect to work as part of the Enterprise Architecture team. The focus of the role will be refining the security strategy for the organisation.
The IT Security Architect will have experience of mapping out the business security requirements, leading Security Architecture design and implementation efforts working closely with the Information Security team in particular the group CISO.
- Refining Security Architecture and strategy within the business
- Understand current as well as new security threats and how security architecture must adapt accordingly
- Review existing security architecture to identify gaps in the security design
- Responsible for aligning Security Architecture with business requirements
- Ensure the Security Architecture guidelines are followed during the implementation phase of security frameworks
- Experience working in an Enterprise Architecture team
- Knowledge of Security Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or SABSA
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders within the business
- Expert in Security Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Information Security
Architecture, Security, CISSP, CISM, TOGAF, SABSA, IT, IT Security, Security Architecture