Montash are currently seeking an experienced IT Security Operations Analyst to join a leading telecommunications organisation. This individual will be responsible for supporting device security and working on a range of projects within the IT Security domain. The role requires a hands-on technical security expert who is able to use various new security tools and products to ensure that security devices are fully protected. This is a unique opportunity with a global company and will give the suitable individual a chance to work on one of the biggest networks in the world.
As mentioned, this role requires a hands-on security expert; therefore experience with the following is required:
- 4+ years' experience working in IT Security
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS and IDPS).
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) strategy.
- Analysis of security log data e.g. Splunk.
- Privileged account management e.g. CyberArk.
- A telecoms background would be beneficial.
- Security engineering or Security Operations background preferable.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certifications.
- Works well in pressured environments.