IT Security Engineer
€60-70k base + benefits
Security, Fortinet, Fortigate, Splunk, Network Security, CISSP, Infrastructure, Firewalls
- implementation, administration, operation and troubleshooting of complex security infrastructure solutions
- Supervision of firewalls and IDS / IPS systems including the central logging
- documentation, analysis and tracking of security incidents
- IT security management in the areas of technical infrastructure, the networks and the backend applications
- construction and operation, evaluation and the required further adjustment of DLP and DR architecture.
- Control of the CERT teams
- Weekly reporting of current safety-related metrics and proactive extend the measures necessary for IT security
- security concepts create and continue taking account of international Group policies and general safety standards
- continuous monitoring, coordination and documentation of all processes in the area of IT security
- independent monitoring of the implementation of strategic and operational objectives on the subject of IT security
- support departments during the processing of safety-related topics / projects
- Internal awareness campaigns and training courses independently organize and carry out and plan external 'audits by other departments in the Group and guide
- Successfully completed an academic degree, ideally specializing in technical computer science or technical IT security or IT security management
- in-depth IT knowledge and perennial extensive professional experience in the field of IT security
- extensive knowledge of network protocols, VPN technologies, and network-based applications as well as the construction and operation of IDS / IPS systems
- Experience with log analysis tools, primarily Splunk
- Knowledge of firewall products from Fortinet beneficial
- capacity for critical analysis and evaluation of the functionality of applications and networks from attackers perspective and for identifying technical weaknesses
- Experience in the creation of DLP strategies DR concepts, infrastructure security concepts and their implementation and evaluation.
- Knowledge and experience with relevant standards and regulations (eg ISO 27001, basic protection according to BSI)
- Certification in the field of IT security (z. B. CISSP, COBIT, ...) desirable
- self-motivation and independent and team-oriented approach in a challenging and international environment
- poise, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Experience in project and quality management; also in international projects
- Good German and English skills in speaking and writing
This organisation are looking for the best Security Engineers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Berlin.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.