Montash have been retained by a leading e-commerce organisation that is looking for IT Security Operations Analysts. The role will be working within the Security Operations team looking at log analysis on their SIEM tools and conducting incident response.
The IT Security Operations Analyst will be currently working in a security operations environment and will have experience of analysing network traffic with the aim of identifying attacks to the system. This is an excellent opportunity for passionate information security professionals to develop their skillset within a leading security company.
- Conducting log analysis on the clients SIEM system
- Performing Incident Response on the organisations live network
- Maintaining the integrity and security of the company network
- Differentiating normal network traffic from network attacks
- Tuning the SIEM tool
- Background of working in a Security Operations Environment
- Analysis of network traffic from a security standpoint
- Experience within incident response and vulnerability management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with SIEM systems
SIEM, SOC, Security Operations Centre, Incident Response, Vulnerbility management,