Montash have been retained by a world renowned Security Technology organisation that is looking for an IT Security Operations Analyst. The role will be working within the Security Operations team looking at log analysis on their custom built SIEM system.
The IT Security Operations Analyst will be currently working in a SOC (Security Operations Centre) environment and will have experience of analysing network traffic with the aim of identifying attacks to the system. This is an excellent opportunity for passionate information security professionals to develop their skillset within a leading security company.
- Conducting log analysis on the clients bespoke SIEM system
- Differentiating normal network traffic from network attacks
- Tuning the SIEM tool
- Working within a SOC environment
- Analysing traffic from inputs such as Firewalls, IPS/IDS systems and Endpoint Protection
- Background of working in a Security Operations Environment
- Analysis of network traffic from a security standpoint
- Knowledge of tools such as Firewalls, IPS/IDS and Endpoint Protection
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with SIEM systems
SIEM, SOC, Security Operations Centre, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Intrusion Protection System, Intrusion Detection System, Endpoint, Security, Analyst, Operations