Montash have been engaged by a Global FTSE 3 Company based in London to source an IT Security Risk Consultant to provide resource to the Cyber Stream of the IT Project. You will be involved in developing and testing controls and ensuring that their controls environment is sustainable
**Candidates will be prioritised if they are from a "Big 4 background" or multi national FTSE companies with international reach**
Main accountabilities will include Control QA, Control design and Control testing
- Previous SOX project experience
- Relevant security, risk or audit qualifications
- Able to work under pressure (with time and resource constraints).
- Intimate and up to date knowledge and experience of subject area
- Experience of working in a complex geographical/functional matrix organization.
- Good grasp of business model and processes.
- Ability to influence and work within a project team to deliver on project objectives and ensure that IT Security is not compromised.
- Effective communicator and presenter. Able to interpret concepts and provide a global context.
- GRC tools
Nice to Have
- Big 4 background
- SOx auditor
- SAP GRC
- HP QC