Montash have been retained by a world renowned Security Technology organisation that is looking for IT Security Support Engineers. The role will be working within their technical services team providing Level 1 and 2 support.
The IT Security Support Engineer will be currently working in an information security environment and will have knowledge of security devices such as firewalls, end points and Linux. This is an excellent opportunity for passionate information security professionals to develop their skillset within a leading security company.
- Acting as Tier 2 level response, liaising with customers
- Providing support for technologies such as firewalls, IPS/IDS and log collection platforms
- Troubleshooting a range of technologies
- Play a key role in the technical services team
- Responding to technical queries of customers
- Background in information security
- Troubleshooting experience in a security environment
- Working in a customer facing role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Linux experience
Security, engineering, support, IT, firewalls, IDS, IPS, Intrusion detection system, intrusion prevention system, log collection