IT Service Delivery Manager (up to £60k+Bonus)
An exciting opportunity has risen to work in one of London's most iconic buildings and be part of one of the biggest brands in the world with revenue of £31.59 billion last year. To support their growth they are seeking an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager that will be working with 3rd parties to deliver a quality service.
This Application Service Delivery Manager will work closely with other IT and business leaders in support of strategic planning, project delivery along with on-going run activities for application portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience with applications such as SAP, Workday & Salesforce.com; as-well as experience consolidating applications and working in an international environment.
Experience with an FMCG or Retailer would be highly advantageous.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Responsible for managing and monitoring IT Service Delivery Performance; Performs RCA (root cause analysis) pertaining to production data operations, identify resolution and fix the issue.
- Develop and implement innovative services, business solutions, and programs, provides technical leadership and oversight on projects, and collaborates with others on integrated solutions and initiatives across the enterprise.
- Anticipates and analyzes trends in technology and assesses the impact of emerging technologies on the business.
- Work with business partners and/or leadership to understand and anticipate business and IT needs. Establish and sustain a technical roadmap for the application suite in a cost effective, repeatable and rapid deployment framework.
- Develops integrated strategies, operating plans, targets and measures for a major functional area within IT and leads day to day delivery of its services, programs and activities.
- Establish and administer functional area budgets, prepare cost/benefit evaluations and ensure cost efficiencies.
- Develop and ensure systems, procedures, methods, standards and controls are created and followed which foster operational efficiency, monitor compliance, mitigate risks, and achieve functional area results.
- Effectively manage the department functions while meeting and adhering to corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding compliance. Work with the Compliance and Legal departments for overall updates, procedure changes or development, and resolution of issues.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or two year degree with equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management Information Systems
Work Experience/Skills Required:
- 8+ years of progressive broad-based information systems experience, with 5+ years of demonstrated management/supervisory experience in applications development, during which more than one of the following occurred:
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
- Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance work teams.
- Successfully developed and implemented new technology.
- Demonstrated competency in project management and execution of multiple or large projects.
- Gained experience working with customers to develop solutions to complex business problems
- 5+ years project management experience; use of IT project management methodologies and tools.
- Working knowledge of specific application product areas and associated interfaces.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with budget management
- Experience consolidating Applications (SAP, Workday and Salesforce.com)