IT Service & Transition Manager - Luton - Up to £50,000.
My client a World leading Travel & Tourism client based in Luton, require an IT Service & Transition Manager to join their team.
What You Will Be Doing
As the Service Design and Transition Manager for the UK&I you will need to ensure that systems are designed to operable, recoverable, and maintainable by Service Operations; where appropriate, assessing the capabilities of delivery partners and service providers (support teams). Working with the product owners, solution architects, business analysts and service level managers, you will not only be accountable for the upfront service design (service design package) but also to ensure all service management activities have been completed to ensure a smooth implementation into the live service.
Before and after "go live" you will work with the release management team to ensure the software defect position is made clear to stakeholders and warranty obligations of all parties are documented and managed to completion, to ensure service operations are comfortable accepting a service into support.
Where appropriate, you will be responsible for making sure the in service' OPEX costs are taken into account within the overall project/solution cost and the estimated effort required to transition a services into support are actively monitored and delivered within budget.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in designing end-to-end service and support models.
- ITIL v3 certified.
- Very strong ITIL Service Transition process knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration. Advanced degree preferred.
- Technology experience specifically within knowledge, change and release management.
This a permanent position based in Luton, paying up to £50,000 plus benefits.
If this position suits your skill set, please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly.