Montash are currently retained by a financial organisation based in London. They are looking to seek and secure a talented IT Service Desk Analyst to support their ever growing, fast paced business.
- Working as part of a global team supporting up to 2000 users; face to face, via email and over the phone, logging issues using the Microsoft Service Manager system and escalating where appropriate to 2nd line for all Inmarsat core Business Systems.
- Account management using Active Directory, creating new users, resetting passwords, creating new email accounts on the Exchange server and solving issues on PCs and laptops remotely using remote software.
- Setup and administer new and existing users' network and email accounts, remove users from LAN systems when they leave and administer access rights to network resources.
- Mapping Network drives, creating network sharing, resolving issues involving network printers, MFDs while provide support for printing from every PC to share corporate networked printers and any other network related issues
- Performing operations including defragmentation, virus scans, re-imaging PCs using MS System Center Configuration Manager, as well as resolving any general hardware or software issues such as installing of Antivirus with updating definitions on regular basis from the server.
- Provide advice on the best IT information available to staff who are dealing with computer problems or making IT decisions.
- Install, support and troubleshoot the Corporate IT standard desktop PC or laptop configuration and restore settings back to the original corporate standard.
- Assist in dealing with hardware repair and maintenance for desktop PCs, printers and laptops, plus carry out basic hardware upgrade and installation service. This includes, but is not limited to, installing graphics cards, additional memory, and hard drive upgrades.
- Setting up and activating new user accounts on iPhone devices
The post holder will carry out his/her duties Monday to Friday on a three shift basis that covers the hours of 8am until 6pm and provide extended support Monday to Friday and on-call cover on weekends and bank holidays in line with requirements, as per the extended support and on-call policy (shift basis). This post requires initiative but the post holder must also be comfortable working in a team environment. They must also exercise discretion in providing information to sources outside of the company and must act within the Inmarsat policy guidelines.
If this role is of interest or for a chat around the market in general please call Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230