IT Service Manager - ERP - ITIL - End to End - Service Management - Business Relationship Management - Portfolio Management - Belgium
IT Service Manager - ERP - ITIL - End to End - Service Management - Business Relationship Management - Portfolio Management - Belgium required to work in a busy, professional environment.
Key Skills: Service Management, ITIL - Applications, ERP - Business Intelligence - Business Relationship Management, Stakeholder Management, IT Strategy,
Montash are collaborating with a world renowned organisation. They are looking for individuals to help align the business and IT areas of the business. Collaborating both the business strategy and industry best practice. The role would entail developing relationships with business colleagues in a reliable advisory capacity. Change, transformation and long-term vision will be a key responsibility of the IT Service Manager.
- Provide leadership and direction in goal setting, coaching, staffing and motivating a team of the client and vendor partner IT resources, and oversee coordination, triage and resolution efforts for all IT Business Service issues.
- Work closely with business leadership and technology counterparts to ensure our services & service agreements keep pace with our environment when leading it through the transformation to a common practice operating model.
- Partner closely with service delivery efforts to ensure appropriate up-to-date support knowledge base and managing risk to DC operations and enabling functions carefully.
- Drive adherence to a standardized, global service management operating model.
- Evolve the structure and capability of the ELC service management organization in alignment with changing business and technology landscapes.
- Ensure robust stakeholder communication and escalation related to critical issues and risks impacting DC operations.
- Drive results and promote continuous process improvement, all while ensuring business objectives for the ELC are met and resources and tasks are allocated appropriately.
- Ensure adherence to SOX controls.
- Master's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- 10 years' experience in IT service management and ITIL or COBIT certificate.
- Proven experience in logistics, retail or warehouse management industry.
- 10 years' progressive experience leading and managing teams, preferably technical, professional-level staff.
- Experience in various ERP and warehouse management systems or processes.
- Ability to provide leadership and clarity in ambiguous situations, understand & deliver value creation.
- Proven experience with team building skills, with a concentration on employee development and growth.
- Ability to engage and integrate with major development initiatives.
- Expert influence skills to drive results and promote continuous process improvement (experience with Lean is a plus).
- Ability to leverage resources to effectively translate business objectives into strategic and tactical plans.
- Strong communicator in both English and Dutch, in writing and speaking, formal and informal.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please apply for the role.