IT Service Manager - Operating Model Design required. An IT Service Manager - Operating Model Design is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading financial institution, in Coventry on a one year contract. The IT Service Manager - Operating Model Design will have 5 years plus experience in IT Operating Model and service design with a particular focus on Service Integration and Management.
The IT Service Manager - Operating Model Design will be involved in the following areas:
- ITIL Base IT Service Management capabilities (Incident, problem, change, config.).
- Specific cloud environment orchestration processes with a focus on AWS and managed CoLo builds (Hybrid environment management, demand and capacity, access management, blueprint management).
- InfoSec processes (Security incident management, InfoSec monitoring. Security Operations Centre).
The ideal candidate will be a qualified IT Service Management professional with advisory / consulting experience of reporting up to Programme Director Level with major UK and Global clients. Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- The design and documentation of industry compliant operating model capabilities (Process, organisation / roles and tooling).
- Liaising with client side stakeholders and delivering to plan.
- Reporting to the lead on the IT Operating Model stream.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.