IT Software Development Manager (£50,000-£60,000)
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with that operates in 70+ countries. This enterprise has a revenue of over €1.67 billion.
My client is seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to be responsible of a team of 4-6 people.
This ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and be responsible for leading, and guiding the internal software development team, both on projects and business as usual.
The Software Development Manager will work with wider IT Team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budgets to agreed SLAs.
- IT-related degree (or equivalent)
- Proven experience managing development teams
- Substantial background in software development
- Advanced SQL development
- Advanced Oracle development
- Advanced knowledge of Java and web technology (including SOA)
- Advanced Microsoft CRM and C# development
- Ideally knowledge of DBA (SQL & Oracle), Tibco Business Works, Tibco Spotfire and internet security
- Project management methodologies
- Team management