IT Solution Architect
Currently I am working with a Global Retail enterprise that is undergoing a Global IT Transformation across their IT Architecture, ERP, CRM and e-commerce and as such they are looking for an experienced professional that will guide them through this process.
The Technology Architect is responsible for developing and managing the Enterprise Technology Portfolio policies and procedures, driving enterprise standards and re-use of technology. This includes teaming with our staff to develop long-term strategies and road maps that accomplish our objectives. They also focus across a line of business and work with the customer relationship manager to optimize the enterprise architecture for efficiency and effectiveness.
The role manage the customer and e-commerce architecture which also includes CRM. The role provides direction, leadership, and guidance to other Architects throughout the phases of a project. The architect will manage technology selection process, which includes build versus buy decisions. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
The Technology Architect is responsible for establishing technology standards and providing architecture recommendations and design for specific disciplines. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop technology strategy and roadmap to support project portfolio and business strategy.
- Define engineering and engineering process standards for the given discipline.
- Provided governance throughout project to ensure compliance with our principals of architecture
- Conduct technology market research to understand emerging / future technology trends and recommend new technology adoption in the given discipline.
- Develop and maintain detailed architecture documentation for large complex systems. Architect and design technology discipline high availability architecture frameworks.
- Evaluate vendor technical and support capabilities.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Experience in developing strategy.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently while maintaining high levels of quality and effectiveness.
- Effective mentor and coach related to system component interdependence.
- Effective facilitator of technical decisions. Comfortable with working through ambiguous initiatives to develop effective solutions.
- Effective negotiation skills with appropriate teams and vendors.
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ideally Experience with E-commerce & CRM would be advantageous
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Experience collaborating with different IT Teams across CRM (Salesforce.com) , Analytics, ERP (SAP) and IT Security
- Extensive experience in Consulting, Retail or E-commerce Industries would be highly advantageous
- Proven ability to lead strategic initiatives.
- Experience in an application domain with an architectural understanding.
- 3 - 6 years experience in a Technology Architect position.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.