Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Client to source an IT Solution Architect to define end to end solutions across new and exciting change programmes across their Business Transformation.
The Solution Architect will be the central point of contact on architecture matters, liaising with all stakeholders, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams. They will provide the structured technical framework within which the IT solutions should be designed and subsequently delivered, driving forward the solution delivery and any impact assessments, evaluations, product selections and POC's as required. Role is about gluing systems together.
- Strong Solution Architect (development background - can talk technical but wont be reading code etc)
- Applications focused architect on large enterprise solutions
- Consultative/collaborative approach
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Structured / formalised approach and background
- TOGAF / Agile / Waterfall but not too regimented
Highly desirable: airline, travel, retails
Desirable: Data modelling
- Domain Architect
- Solution Designers
- Project Manager
- Business teams
- Difficult, complex landscape, understanding integrations and data
it solution / solution architect / TOGAF / Integration / solution architecture / UML / airline / retail / travel / integration architect