IT Solution Architect - Digital Marketing (over £100,000 package)
I am currently working with a Global FMCG Enterprise with a revenue of £24.85 billion last year. They have just started a large IT Transformation and as such they are seeking an experienced professional to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Salesforce.com, Adobe and Exact Target as-well as good grasp on Data Analytics.
Are you the type of person that enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems and discovering new ways to answer business questions using digital data? Would you like the opportunity to transform a business through the creation of an industry leading digital content, analytics and marketing platform? If so, read on.
My client is looking for a talented Digital Marketing - IT Solution Architect to shape and own the technical direction of the Global business's digital content, analytics and marketing platform. You will be responsible for developing and driving through a cohesive strategy leveraging both in-house developed and vendor product systems. You will need to understand the business needs, create a vision for the future which meets them and provide leadership on a roadmap to deliver it.
You will enable the capture, integration and analysis on client web and e-mail marketing engagement data, which will be repurposed throughout the technology platform to optimize the business. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and analytics technology and have a track record demonstrating initiative and drive.
- Own the solution architecture for the digital content, marketing and analytic platforms
- Work with internal product and development teams to develop, and deliver against, a platform roadmap
- Manage the end-to-end solution across multiple interface and system boundaries, coordinating other teams across IT, business, risk and compliance.
- Minimum 10 years' experience delivering enterprise-level IT solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience with digital analytics platforms (web analytics, tag management, a/b testing and optimization, session recording and advanced heat mapping, cross-channel campaign measurement etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud or Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) - highly preferred
- Experience building enterprise applications and system integrations
- Highly motivated, team-orientated, self-learner, responsible and focused on exceeding expectations
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, or other rigorous technical programs
- Must be able to demonstrate strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA