IT Solution Architect (MES, Quality, Supply Chain)
Salary: up to £75k basic salary - package of £110,000 including bonus and benefits.
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that had revenue of £25.48 billion last year. They are going through a large IT Transformation Globally and as such it is an exciting time to join their business.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Architect to oversee the applications across Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, GES, Procurement Distribution, SAP & BI.
- Experience with 2 or more of the following applications would be highly advantageous: SAP APO, SAP IBP, SAP MII, Ariba, GST OER, GST AII, Amicus, Gazelle, Nimbus, GST Moviliser, Empower, SmartLab, LIMS, Trackwise, Global Moda, Maximo, Autocad, Onguard, CMX, SAP - Plant Maintenance, Procal - Collaboration, Ccure
The solution architect has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Recognized as job expert within the organization. Provide technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity. Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed for desired results from relatively long-term perspective.
Understand the strategic value of IT to the business. Expertise in multiple IT functions as well as expertise in given architecture function (business architecture, technology architecture, systems architecture, etc.). Able to streamline IT processes and make recommendations on strategic IT tools. Expert knowledge of architecture framework and modelling tools. Extensive and specialized ability to interpret business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. Ability to identify and resolve project related issues and provide solutions and/or recommendations to ensure the successful completion of the deliverable.
Solution Architect Duties and Responsibilities:
* Services Solution Architect, focused on Manufacturing Execution Systems, MES and Quality
* Provide expert consulting for internal stakeholders including defining solution and aligning processes, identifying gaps and recommending MES Solutions to close gaps
* Provide expert knowledge of MES solution design, also responsible of leading the requirements gathering, detailed system design, execution and commissioning of final solution.
* Provide client interface and interaction while working as a consulting team leader or an individual consultant on project implementation, enhancements, or integration projects.
* Provide guidance and mentoring to others on the capabilities and functionalities of the Company's products and solutions.
* Maintain an understanding of complex business processes and best practices
* Utilizing advanced knowledge of business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, and industry best practices.
* Educate stakeholders on the features, functions, and business benefits of the companies MES products and solutions.
* Works on highly complex issues/projects, interacting with large team in an international environment.
Solution Architect Criteria:
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, willing to take on challenges, seizes opportunities
- Dealing With Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture
- Composure - Is cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough, is considered mature
- Listening - Practices attentive and active listening, has the patience to hear people out, can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees
- Patience - Is tolerant of people and processes, listens and checks before acting, sensitive to due process and proper pacing
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders, establishes and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders and gains their trust and respect
- Functional & Technical Skills - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Experience with: SAP APO, SAP IBP, SAP MII, Ariba, GST OER, GST AII, Amicus, Gazelle, Nimbus, GST Moviliser, Empower, SmartLab, LIMS, Trackwise, Global Moda, Maximo, Autocad, Onguard, CMX, SAP - Plant Maintenance, Procal - Collaboration, Ccure