Montash are currently engaged with a leading financial organisation who are seeking an IT Solutions Architect to join their growing Architecture function, the right candidate will be responsible for developing solutions that are in line with the Business Units wider objectives as well as engaging with senior stakeholders across the business and IT.
- Work closely with other business, IM and Infrastructure Architects to understand and deliver the agreed strategic outcomes for the Solution Architecture
- Lead E2E Architecture on a variety of projects on behalf of the Programme Architecture function
- Ensure Solution Integrity throughout the change lifecycle (as per the defined Change framework) on projects and programmes
- Act as a design authority to ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose, implementable, complete, and meet the current and future needs of the business
- Provide specialist consultancy and advice on complex tasks, business functions and delivery solutions
- Wide experience of architecting and delivering large scale technical solutions across multiple platforms.
- Shaping and defining Solutions that are aligned to the businesses strategic objectives
- An understanding or the ability to quickly gain an understanding of our core systems and strategic direction
- Experience in creating and managing complex, well-engineered documentation materials appropriate to the audience and situation that enable timely and informed decision making
- Personal drive to understand the bigger picture and contribute to and shape the realisation of our IT strategy
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Wiltshire.