Montash have been engaged by a leading Travel Company to source an IT SOx Tester for a 3 month contract role based in London.
The SOx Project is established to implement a SOx controls framework which allows the client to perform SOx controls assessment, remediate any gaps and thus achieve SOx compliance. This include:
- Identification of SOx controls gaps and ensure an adequate remediation plan is developed.
- Implementation of a SOx controls framework, including the governance structure and reporting processes.
- Transition the SOx controls framework and capability to BAU.
* Perform and document test of IT SOx controls (mainly IT General Controls in Logical Access, Change Management, Program Development and Computer Operations).
* Engage with Control Owners, Control Operators, to walk-through controls, request populations and obtain required evidences.
* Conduct meetings by him/herself with the objective of discuss findings and advise on potential mitigations/compensating controls with Control Owners and Control Operators.
* Update progress of testing in internal tools - SAP (GRC) and Sharepoint.
* The role reports directly to the IT SOx Test Manager, but candidates must be able to technically conclude testing results independently (pass, fail).
* May need to support and/or supervise less experienced Testers (Quality Assurance) whilst still performing own tests.
* Strong IT Audit (Internal or External) or other IT SOx Testing experience spread among all the Domains (Access, Program Change, Program Development, Computer Operations).
* Be able to work in alternative hours as needed (outside of 8am-5pm) to cater for global time zones) - e.g. run conference calls in the evening or early morning. These can be done remotely, if needed.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have (not essential) Skills
* Work experience acquired from Big 4.
* CISA certified
* Experience in using SAP GRC as testing tool.
* Degree in IT or Computer Science