Montash have been engaged by a Leading Financial Services Company to source a Finance Manager with IT Strategy knowledge to provide leadership and financial support, as well as technical insights, to their IT Strategy.
This role is split between Financial Business case preperation and knowledge of Cloud and Infrastructure to be able to deliver across their Infrastructure and Cloud Business Transformation
- Senior stakeholder credibility but ability to work in detail and interface across NBS and other 3rd parties
- Experience of major IT technology transformation. Architectural understanding.
- Experience of financial treatment of transformational activity, asset adjustments/impairment. Balance Sheet and P&L geography
- Financial business case preparation in conjunction with other partners/NBS including investment costs, cost modelling (modelling resource being provided), financial and non-financial benefits
- Understanding of IT run costs across Infrastructure, Hosting, Application support, Networks
- To provide insight in moving from a traditional capitalised investment model to consumption based.
- Knowledge/Insight of cloud computing (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) and effect on operational run costs
- Input and preparation of Board/ExCo level finance papers/presentations in conjunction with CTO
- IFRS16 understanding