IT Supplier Manager
Duration: 3 Months
Looking for an IT Supplier Manager to work with a Global Retail Organisation based in Luton. As the IT supplier manager you will manage and control supplier contracts performance and interactions, covering the complete commercial lifecycle of the supplier relationship to a consistent and effective governance regime.
You need to be able to take accountability for the relationship and commercial management of allocated IT suppliers ensuring that the services delivered meet the business requirements.
You will be managing the suppliers to the agreed Governance framework, including scheduling the meetings, briefing executives and management, documenting actions and following up to ensure delivery of commitments.
What my client are looking for:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers, strong team player
- Possess strong business and commercial awareness and drive together with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Extensive experience of IT contract negotiations including hardware/software maintenance, software licensing, professional services and managed services on contracts of up to £10m pa. Ability to adopt various negotiation styles and techniques to deliver effective contracts.
- Experience of Outsourcing and Off-Shoring Enterprise wide services and the models, tools and techniques used to affect efficient delivery.
- Excellent analytical skills and a working knowledge of accounting principles, practices and terminology, together with Financial modelling and planning skills
- Awareness of targets and constraints, with the ability to work to these.
- Drive, resilience and energy and the ability to adapt quickly to changes in priority.
If you match the above then please submit your CV!
IT Supplier / Contracts / Lifecycle / supplier management / governance / framework / CRM / £10M budgets / contract negotiations / IT / Manage services / relationships