IT Supplier Performance Manager; Workplace & Networks - London -Up to £90,000 + benefits
Our client a FTSE 100 Global Insurance company who has a revenue over £50million are actively seeking an IT Supplier Performance Manager to manage a number of key strategic partners and suppliers in the Workplace and Networks area.
These services include network connectivity, unified communications, voice and video services, email and collaboration as well contact centre technologies.
- Extensive experience leading supplier relationships at a senior level
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience of working in a multi-source environment
- Leading people in small to medium sized teams
- Be accountable for ensuring that the partners/ suppliers fulfil their contractual performance obligations
- Ownership of the day to day relationship with suppliers in the Workplace and Networks technical tower
- Chairing regular performance reviews with suppliers, according to the governance framework
- Reviewing performance against contracted SLA's and supplier performance against key contractual obligations
- Managing a team of partner and supplier aligned Performance staff
- Working with partners and suppliers to build Service Improvement Plans
- Reporting on partner and supplier performance to internal stakeholders
- Work in partnership with the Group Strategic Sourcing function in determining future supplier strategy, including sourcing
- Act as an internal escalation point for underperformance of suppliers
If this IT Supplier Performance Manager role if of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
IT Supplier Performance Manager; Workplace & Networks - London - Up to £90,000 + benefits