Montash has been retained by a very well known and respected global organisation that is looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to work within a Cyber Security function. The role will involve deploying security tools onto various systems as the organisation builds out its Security Operations Centre.
The IT Support Analyst will be supporting the Identity Access Management (IAM) team as they go through this process. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get exposure to the rapidly growing, fast paced Cyber Security market without having prior experience.
- Deploying a variety Cyber Security of tools onto the security systems
- Working alongside the Identity Access Management (IAM) team to ensure tools are operating in an efficient manner
- Play a key role in the day-to-day running of the Security Operations Centre
- Engaging with various stakeholders at different levels
- Working to ensure the go-live of new systems runs smoothly
- Experience of implementing tools on security systems
- Degree qualified in a technology subject
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in an IT Support related role
- Self starter
IT Support, Analyst, Security, Senior, Cyber